Coin Price 24h %
Back To will list Bao Finance (BAO)

2021-01-25 14:03:06Read:35433 is going to commence Bao Finance (BAO) trading on Jan.25, 2021 08:00 UTC.

About BAO:
The BAO token acts as a governance token for the fully community run project. It is also backed by the insurance fund where all Bao fees go.
Token symbol:BAO

Please note, according to the BAO document, a user will receive 5% of the earned bao upfront, then starting one year later they will receive the remaining 95% of bao evenly distributed day-by-day for 3 years. The release may lead to a limited number of tokens in circulation at the beginning. As more tokens entering into circulation later, the market might have great pressure. Please be ware of the risks and invest with caution.

BAO/USDT Trading starts: Jan.25, 2021 08:00 UTC

Deposit BAO at
Trade BAO in USDT market via:
Trade BAO in ETH market via: is an established exchange that holds integrity, transparency, and fairness to a very high standard. We charge zero listing fees and only choose quality and promising projects. Our exchange consists only of 100% real trading volume. Thanks to everyone who has joined us in our journey. We always intend to improve and innovate to reward our users for their continuous support.

Get 30% of all referees' trading fees in the affiliate program at
Click to Sign up :
Download it now at:
Follow us on social
Medium: Team
Jan. 25, 2021
Share to: